- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Digital Taxidermy Ltd. collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, delivery address, billing address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Digital Taxidermy Ltd. with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Digital Taxidermy Ltd. does not collect personal data from third parties.
How will we use your data?
Digital Taxidermy Ltd. collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Send out newsletters to keep you up to date with what we are producing this month.
- We will retain your shopping history and use details of the products you have previously purchased to make suggestions to you for other products which we believe you will also be interested in.
- We will retain and evaluate information on your recent visits to our website and how you move around different sections of our website for analytics purposes to understand how people use our website so that we can make it more intuitive.
- We will keep a record of the articles on our website that you have clicked on and use that information to target advertising on this website to you that is relevant to your interests, which we have identified based on articles you have read.
If you agree, Digital Taxidermy Ltd. will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- Currently there are no partner organizations that Digital Taxidermy Ltd will require sharing your data with in any context. Upon obtaining global printing partners this will be updated to reflect their involvement in the product delivery cycle.
How do we store your data?
Digital Taxidermy Ltd. securely stores your data in our databases located on a server in Ireland and all personal information is collected securely using encryption on our site.
Digital Taxidermy Ltd. will keep your personal identification information for a minimum period of 5 years. Once this time period has expired, providing no new transactions have taken place we will delete your data by anonymising personal information.
Digital Taxidermy Ltd. would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
- Currently there are no partner organizations that Digital Taxidermy Ltd will require sharing your data with in any context. If we gain any partner organisations this will be updated to reflect that change.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Digital Taxidermy Ltd. from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Digital Taxidermy Ltd. Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us and we will remove your information from our database and any backups.
What are your data protection rights?
Digital Taxidermy Ltd. would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Digital Taxidermy Ltd. for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small admin fee for this service for repeated data requests.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Digital Taxidermy Ltd. correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Digital Taxidermy Ltd. to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Digital Taxidermy Ltd. erase your personal data.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Digital Taxidermy Ltd. restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Digital Taxidermy Ltd. transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month (30 days) to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we will collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- To Improve our products and services
- To do market research and develop new products tailored to peoples preferences.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Digital Taxidermy Ltd. uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These include what language you prefer and location you are in.
- Advertising – Digital Taxidermy Ltd. uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Digital Taxidermy Ltd. Does not share aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We do not share online data collected through cookies with external advertising partners at this time. If this changes the terms and conditions will be updated to reflect this.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and you can remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Digital Taxidermy Ltd. has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us this request using our Contact Us information.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|Cookie Name||Cookie Description|
|FORM_KEY||Stores randomly generated key used to prevent forged requests.|
|PHPSESSID||Your session ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to view and edit their orders.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history, if you have asked for this.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|MAGE-CACHE-SESSID||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE-SECTION-INVALIDATION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-TIMEOUT||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|SECTION-DATA-IDS||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|PRIVATE_CONTENT_VERSION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|X-MAGENTO-VARY||Facilitates caching of content on the server to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-FILE-VERSION||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-STORAGE||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|